Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updating a few things.

19th May I got Spot, personal satellite tracker Link and its working as sold. I will have a tracking link on my site in due time. Plus thanks to some clever online mates a program has been created to store and view these longer that Spot currently allows.

The promo visit to Pro Kawasaki Nerang went very well by the way.

Late last week I also received from the US the cruise control and heated grips for Roo, looking forward to getting time to get these fitted.

I will be ordering the aux fuel tank for Roo sometime in the next couple of weeks. Will have a new rear rack made to extend the stock one forward over the pillion seat to create a platform to mount the 5gal (20litre) tank. That will bring the total up to 10.8gals which is well under the Iron Butt Rally max of 11.5gal so all should be sweet.

I leave Friday evening to ride to Townsville for part of the Ulysses AGM there. I will be doing this for Kawasaki Australia and will be at their stall for Saturday only as I ride the 1260klms home again Sunday.

No comments: