Friday, May 9, 2008

It's almost 9pm and I head to Pro Kawasaki Nerang in the morning for a promo day with Roku the 1400GTR that I ride for Kawasaki Australia.

This week has been interesting. I went to visit John Stamnas who does the braided brake lines and he offered to do all the lines on my bike, great guy. So he comes on as a sponsor also.

Looks like I also have the shipping of my bike to the US sorted after a very kind offer from Dave Milligan of GetRouted.com.au at a huge discount and come on board as a sponsor.

I found a local company that can make the special brackets to mount my aux fuel tank so that's good.

But the best thing was a story in the Courier Mail newspaper and online from an interview on Monday.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23670532-5010760,00.html

Not bad at all apart from some mention of race which it certainly is not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Davo,

I'm an armchair IBR fan - more of us out here than you might think. Some of us can't get too much info. Horrible sport to be hooked on - not enough news coverage. I might make the run to Spokane to see the finish. I'm willing to provide any assistance you need here in Portland. I've even thought about meeting you at the airport with a big "Go Davo" sign.