Wednesday, May 28, 2008

John Stamnas recently offered to put braided brakes lines on my bike Roo so today off I go to get this all sorted. Silly me as it seems the 1400GTR beaut bike that it is already has braided lines apart from the clutch line.

So John got one of his guys busy making a replacement for that. The end result is a much smoother clutch and I must say I wasn't expecting any benefit other than having him on as a sponsor. The stock bike has a very good clutch and feel but the braided clutch line is sooo nice and the feel is much better than stock IMHO.

Bit more bling that works. Plus he wants to stay involved and do the fuel lines for my aux fuel tank when I get it here so that's a bonus.

While at Aaron my mechanic Hyperformance Motorcycles Eumundi the rep for Michelin comes in and after a short chat seems he knows about my rides. He offers a set of tyres for Roo and I kindly accept. Will let you know how they are.

No comments: