Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting close now

Well whats been happening.

Roo now gets loaded for shipping on the 28th May in Sydney, dates moved to fit in better with available ships so Dave at GetRouted says and thats ok by me as it gives me an extra week after FarRide #10 to Albury and back on the 16/17th May (3000k loop in 2 days)

Little lite is fitted, aux tank cover fitted and tested a couple of weeks ago with a 2500k loop to Home>Cobar>Bourke>Cunnamulla and home over 2 days.

Surge problem seems to be the filter in the fuel pump, not supposed to be cleanable but I will attempt what has been suggested by KMA over the weekend.

Final money paid to a few things, only travel insurance to finalise and that's it apart from expenses in the US.

Oh I also upgraded all my lights, headlights and Hella FF50's with Phillips +80 E-Treme Power globes. Very happy with the lights now.

more later ..................

No comments: