Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We have light

Had a mate Rob over last week and we fitted the Hella FF50' driving lights that I had. Did a test ride to Brisbane and back and quite happy with them. Still wished I had the $$$'s for the HID's but these will do.

Found out yesterday that I need to get the bike to Sydney for shipping as there were not enough for a Brisbane container, and its for loading on the 21st May so earlier than I had thought. This means I have to get the final prep done to it in the next 2 months........... hmmm

Need to arrange bike insurance while in the US and travel insurance, will get that sorted soon.

Lastly, because of finances I will not be doing as many training rides as I had planned, no cross Aust trip before I go which is a bummer. But you live with what you have.

1 comment:

Thane Silliker said...

Wow, you are giving up your bike early!