Friday, March 6, 2009

Kawasaki Australia

I have been able to renew the support of Kawasaki Australia after talks with the new National Sales manager Robert Walker. They had put so much time, effort and money into the "Davo & Roku" saga that it made perfect sense to continue that along in some way.
http://www.davojones.com/davokmapress.htm

With the current economic state of the world I am very pleased with the result.

Kawasaki Australia will supply a loaner 1400GTR to cover the period mine is in shipping to the US. This alone is worth a lot to me so I can continue with my training. Unsure if it will be Roku that I have put 55,000 klms on or another but its good news.

They have also supplied me with a JVC video camera that JVC had given to them so I can document some things when time permits. Kawasaki clothing and a small but welcome amount to put towards my costs.

Both myself and my wife are thrilled to have this continued support or connection to Kawasaki Australia. Nice to know I have them there.

No comments: