Monday, January 26, 2009

Aussie Day

Well it's Australia Day public holiday here today, overcast and raining.

Have confirmed with Jerry that the only TOLL pass I probably need is a EZpass so will organise that and pay cash (will they take aussie dollars haha ) for the rest as few Tolls in the west.

I get Roo serviced on Wednesday, oil and filter for the Nambucca Heads FarRide. 74 registered so far from every state apart from NT and TAS. Glenn has a proto type for the driving light brackets that look excellent and should work well with the Hella FF50's on them under the mirrors.

Getting the cable made up by Dale at DMME for the CB radio as the US do not use UHF. Will fit an old CB I have laying about inside the topbox. Put power to the topbox also for the laptop and charging mobile etc.

Had talks with the guys at McLeods about Maxxis tyres, they approached me about using them so I may to see how they go. Gas Imports have not replied to emails of feedback on the PR2's although I got 21,000klms out of them. Also had a mate say he would look into the Conti's again.

No comments: