Saturday, December 1, 2007

Rainy days ...

Saturday here now and catching up on a few things.

Did some changes and updates to my web site davojones.com this afternoon. Had to go to the office this morning so did a rare thing and rode the bike. Most people in the town wouldn't know I have a bike as I never ride it around locally, I do trips.

All is looking good for next Friday to Sydney, looking forward to getting back on Roku. Funny thing is that I have so far done 11,000klms on it and only 8500 on my own 1400GTR. I feel more "connected" to Roku at this point. But lots of years and many miles will be done on my own (yet to be named)

I scored a Muzzy muffler for mine this week at a "couldn't say no price", a SS one and it will look great as well and be much lighter, plus a nice note to it.

Bar risers and front guard extender are on the way also from the US. About it, nite all.

No comments: